Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of a broad assignment of an experienced professional engineer. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related, detailed steps or processes. Perform and coordinate engineering assignments designed to develop professional working knowledge, requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria necessary to fulfill the experience requirement for licensure as a professional engineer; perform related work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs elementary engineering assignments and works from designs of others, compiles data, performs elementary design computations, prepares engineering plans.
- Develop plans, specifications, and inspection reports as needed on assigned tasks to see that these items are complete, accurate, and in accordance with good engineering practice.
- Works under close supervision; receives specific and detailed instruction as to required tasks and results expected.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (recent graduate)
- Knowledge of CADD (Auto CADD and Civil 3D preferred)
- The ability to work well as part of a team, be self-motivated, and flexible to accomplish given tasks.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business, technology and professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Computer Aided Design