To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2735 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
GCA Services Group, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To provide timely and accurate administrative support services for our managers in order to enhance the quality of the overall service we provide to our clients and employees.
* Initiate first level of payroll and HR processing procedures.
* Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks.
* Maintain employee files.
* Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports.
* Process invoices for payment.
* Process payroll bi-weekly, gather and tabulate time records for employees daily.
* General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
* Provide excellent service to client and employees.
* Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
* Record minutes of meetings.
* Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner.
* Prepare reports as assigned by Management.
* Handle other duties as assigned by Management.
* High school diploma required and Associate's degree or higher preferred. Three years successful office administration experience.
* High energy level and enthusiastic.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Flexible hours.
* Experience with hourly time record-keeping procedures.
* Experience processing new employees.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
* Ability to handle confidential information.
* Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs with completing normal duties
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Job ID: 17-2941
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.