Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a friendly, customer service oriented Front Desk Receptionist! In this role, you will be making the first impression on our visitors, customers, and employees when they are welcomed to our headquarters. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, as well as the ability to multitask and provide outstanding customer service to everyone who works at and visits the office.
- Greet visitors and sign them in for appointments
- Notify employees of guest arrivals
- Answer a high-volume of calls from a multi-line phone system and connect callers to the appropriate person / department
- Observe video monitors to watch for deliveries and ensure the safety of the building/parking lot
- Sort and distribute corporate mail daily
- Apply postage to outgoing mail
- Create UPS Air bills for employees as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine caller complaints
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Order supplies and stock the breakroom as needed
- At least 2 -5 years of administrative experience
- Previous experience in a receptionist role is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional and dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Office suites is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Attention To Detail