To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blue Bell, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mainframe Production Control Scheduler
PMA Companies • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 6 days ago
PMA is searching for a Production Control Analyst/Scheduler to join It's IS Production Control team. As a member of the team you will work with our Applications Teams to manage the scheduling of processing within our Mainframe and Windows environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures nightly production processing is completed successfully within corporate SLA.
- Works with appropriate teams to research and resolve problems connected with nightly production batch processing.
- Reviews, maintains and adjusts schedules within CA-ESP.
- Promotes production source code and load modules.
- Promotes production JCL and Procs.
- Assists teams with questions concerning change management procedures and schedules.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- 5 years of related experience in a z/OS and Windows computing environment managing daily production scheduling and problem resolution.
- Experience with CA Workload Automation Mainframe and D-Series.
- Strong understanding of scheduling concepts.
- Experience with CA Librarian and IBM Utilities.
- Proficient with JCL.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required as well as the ability to work independently.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).