To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hesperia, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Speech Language Pathologist - 19/20 School Year
Maxim Healthcare Services • Hesperia, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring SpeechLanguage Pathologists (SLP) to work contract assignments in SouthernCalifornia.
Locations: Victorville,Hesperia, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Phelan and Helendale, CA
Contract Details: Full time hours 2019-2020 school year
Shifts Available: Days
Submit your resume to Katherine (contactinformation below) to apply today!
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to patients with speech, language and/or hearing deficits in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs; plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of the speech therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Instructs patient/family/caregivers on patient's total speech therapy program.
- Advises, consults and instructs members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Other Speech Language Pathologist duties as assigned.
- Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of practice.
- Graduate of Speech Language Pathologist program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and holds or is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, out-patient setting, community health service, home health agency or private practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in the past two years preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs