Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor in McDonough, Georgia. This is a direct-hire position and the salary is $75,000-85,000 per year, depending on experience, plus bonus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise maintenance employees on set shift
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Responsible for directing work, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and employee relations
- Coach employees in troubleshooting techniques, maintenance, and repairs
- Support and expand the preventive maintenance plan by utilizing a CMMS system for work orders, inventory, and purchase orders
- Troubleshoot and repair controls systems including PLC's and HMI's
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience with at least 2 years of supervision experience
- An Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is preferred
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical schematics
- Working knowledge of facility maintenance including hot water, compressed air, steam, and refrigeration
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing pumps, meters, valves, mixing equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated packaging machinery
- Strong electrical skill sets including power distribution, motor controls, servo controllers, and robotics
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Programmable Logic Controllers
Human Computer Interaction