The Marketing Manager works closely with the Senior Director of Philanthropy and Community Relations to set brand strategy, implementation, and creative development of marketing initiatives for Jewish Family Service. This position will contribute to and support the agency's fundraising and outreach goals using a variety of print and digital communication channels. They will work to strengthening connections to our mission through internal and external communication, and serve as the contact for day-to-day marketing needs for agency departments. This position supports, promotes and furthers our goal of providing the highest standards of culturally relevant and sensitive professional service consistent with our mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Email Marketing: Designs and implements effective, engaging, mobile-friendly emails. improves open rates and click-through rates on Constant Contact
Social Media/Video Content: Takes a multi-channel, integrated approach to sharing regular content with the community
Print Collateral: Creates assets; selects vendors, production, and deadlines for mail house
Website: Provides regular updates of calendar for programs, events; monitoring SEO and ads
Special Events: Provides support in promoting fundraisers with branding, paid and earned media, project management, as well as logistics, planning, and audio/visual as needed
- Works collaboratively with senior leadership, the development team, and the Board of Directors to achieve organization wide strategic objectives through marketing
- Ensures consistent brand identity and messaging at all levels of organization
- Oversees the utilization of digital subscriptions and review analytics to improve visibility
- Serves on agency committees, as assigned
- Fosters employee relations by creating an atmosphere of collaboration and communication
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in content creation/marketing/communications
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to be flexible and to handle the versatility of the position
- Ability to work occasional weekend and evening events
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel; Constant Contact; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suites
- Excellent writing and verbal communication required
ABOUT THE AGENCY
Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas (JFS) is a nonsectarian mental health and social services agency that impacted over 32,000 lives last year. For more than 70 years, our mission has been to provide effective, accessible, and comprehensive mental health and social services that promote lifelong self-sufficiency and well-being for the Greater Dallas community. JFS welcomes anyone through our doors regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, or the ability to pay and has more than 150 programs and services available to all in need.
We believe in nurturing passionate professionals who prioritize client health and well-being. Our team members across all departments collaborate to offer wraparound care in order to address multiple needs. Additionally, JFS is one of only six DFW agencies accredited by the Council on Accreditation, which means we continually meet the highest standards of practice in areas including governance, fiscal management, human resources management, and quality improvement.
JFS is invested in our employees. We pay 100% of our full-time employee (30 hours or more) health and dental benefits as well as life and long-term disability insurance. This position also receives 4 weeks paid vacation, sick leave, and includes American holidays and all Jewish holidays. Come learn more about us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop