To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ 85715
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with PERKS!
Dependable Health Services • Tucson, AZ
Posted 3 months ago
Dependable Health Services
Number of positions available: 5 Full-time positions.
Position: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA (Facilities) Most areas of town - must be flexible and able to work weekends - new openings!
Want to work somewhere that you get extra perks just for being your AWESOME self?
We are now offering a program where you earn points for clocking in and out on time, picking up extra shifts, working a night or weekend shift, taking a 30 minute lunch, referring our company to facilities we are not currently working with and your referral results in us getting the opportunity to have a meeting with your referral (HUGE POINTS FOR THIS ONE!)
What can your points get you?
Cool stuff like VISA cards, food, spa days, oil changes, Top Golf, I PAD....you're seeing the picture now, aren't you!
WHAT A COOL PLACE TO WORK - REWARDS JUST FOR BEING YOU!!!
We are currently looking for compassionate, ethical and self-motivated individuals who are Arizona licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to fill immediate openings all over Tucson.
Still a student working on your nursing degree? If you don't have your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license, check with your educational institution or the Arizona State Board of Nursing at http://www.azbn.gov/. You may already be qualified to take the CNA license exam. With our full-time work schedules and flexible hours, you can get your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license, begin to work in your field and continue to attend school.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) makes a difference in people's lives by helping them with personal care tasks they can no longer do effectively on their own. This includes things like bathing, back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoos, changing bed linen, assisting patients with dressing and undressing, skin care, and toileting activities. You will also plan and prepare nutritious meals, take and record vital signs, assist with ambulation and exercise and assist in the self-administration of medication. You will be a key member of the patient's medical care team working closely with RNs, therapists and family members.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transport patient throughout the hospital or facility as needed.
- Assist with medication in adherence to schedules.
- Attending to the various needs of the patient.
- Perform "Sitter" duties.
- Bathing or otherwise grooming a patient.
- Dressing the patient.
- Change the linens on the hospital bed.
- Assist the patient at meal times.
- Notify the appropriate medical professionals of concerns as needed.
- Assist patients to use the commode.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications
- 6 months of hospital or facility experience.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a current valid Arizona State Board of Nursing Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Possess a current valid Arizona Class D Driver's license
- Have reliable personal transportation
- Have a current CPR Certification
- Have a TB clearance health card that meets federal/state requirements or ability to obtain.
- Have a satisfactory fingerprint clearance that meets federal/state requirements or ability to obtain.
- Be a US citizen or have proof of ability to work legally in the United States
- Ability to successfully pass background checks
- Bilingual and/or conversational Spanish language ability is a plus!
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Education
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Successful completion of college/training required for Arizona Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Spanish Speaking is a plus!
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
6 Months experience preferred