To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson City, MO
- Phone: 573-761-0776
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Receptionist Officer/Customer Service
Securitas USA • Jefferson City, MO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will truly be valued? Join our team at Securitas! We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Receptionist Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing a safe place for our customers to do business, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. We provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management. If providing security is your passion, and would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Acts as a receptionist for client facility. Controls access to facility through the admittance process.
Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate
personnel. Performs other security or administrative services as required for the site.
Duties include essential function of receptionist as designated by client contract. May be assigned a service grade or rank in a chain of command in conformance with contract requirements or to facilitate the delivery of service, according to business necessity.
- Acts as a receptionist for client facility; controls access to facility through the admittance process;
- assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the facility.
- Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
- Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
- Provides administrative support, such as taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable; accepts mail and special delivery packages; may assist with additional special projects as necessary.
- Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
- Performs additional security services functions as permitted under any required Security Officer license and as specified for the assigned site.
- Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned post.
Apply online today at www.securitasjobs.com
Join our team at Securitas-The Leader in Protective Services!
Call us for more information or if you have any questions 573-514-8533