To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE 68524
- Christy Killingsworth
- Phone: 402-474-8546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Production Operator-3rd Shift
PCE • Lincoln, NE
Posted 4 days ago
SUMMARY: Responsible for setting up assigned equipment using established procedures. Maintain a proper and repeatable process using quality standards. As a member of our production team, and as an expert on our processes, there might be times when the supervisor on shift may have the Set Up Technician run parts, or be a part of Continuous Improvement events.
• Adheres to safety and quality systems or maintenance of safety and quality standards.
• Be able to perform all operations on machines, operating equipment, and production fixtures.
• Do efficient changeovers from product to product on shift for continued production runs and improve processes using Lean (SMED) setup changeover methodology.
• Perform Clear and Clean operations with precision and attention to detail and Install new tool using established procedures.
• Assist employees with learning how to operate equipment, reading spec sheets and engineering drawings.
• Special projects as assigned including installation of new tools using established procedures.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area including removal and attachment tools away in proper location and cleaning machines and auxiliary equipment after last run
• Stage necessary materials for off shifts to set up equipment.
• Perform minor machine maintenance as needed.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• This position requires knowledge of Plastics and the ability to complete setup operations to precision.
• The Set Up Tech may make process adjustments, so knowledge of plastic process must be strong.
• This person must have a strong attention to detail.
• The employee must have strong leadership and communications skills to bring along newer employees and make decisions on shift.
• Physically, must have good / corrected eyesight to insure quality of work, the ability to use hands for repetitive wrist, hand, finger motions, or lift up to 65 lbs. Ability to sit / stand for extended time.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple work instructions, engineering drawings and policies.
• Ability to perform simple math problems such as weight conversion, multiplication and division
• Requires the completion of high school or a GED certificate.
• Additional mechanical training; exposure to mechanical equipment in the Plastics industry.
• Lean and TPM experience preferred.
PCE, Inc recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer