To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Developer- ROR
Nesco Resource • Richardson, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No Corp to Corp
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and support of custom software solutions, enhancement of existing business systems and the support and development of the MES system and interfaces.
- Using OOD principles, contribute to the design and development of the treatment planning system
- Work with other groups within the company and external third parties to create seamless data integrations for customers
- Work with front-end developers to define and build well-structured API
Use test-driven development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experience with large-scale development projects as a senior engineer/developer or technical lead, creating engaging, scalable web-based applications
- 5 + years of experience with Rails framework and proficiency with the Rails stack
- Sound object oriented design skills and knowledge of application architecture patterns
- Expertise with relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred, including design and development
- Experience with test-driven development and related frameworks (e.g., UnitTest, RSpec or similar). Agile experience preferred
- Experience working with remote (non-US) development teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Occasional travel to our other R&D office in Berlin, Germany
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.