To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Braselton, GA 30517
- Ronald Romito
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AG04 - Cost Accountant
Kelly Financial Resources • Braselton, GA
Posted 2 months ago
My client, located in the Northeast Ga. area, is looking for a talented Sr. Cost Accountant to join their team at this Manufacturing facility. If you are sharp, driven, possess an intellectual curiosity and have excellent analytical skills, this opportunity is perfect for you! YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- MINIMUM- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE
- SOLID MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE - ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE ROLE
- LARGE ERP EXPERIENCE (oRACLE PREFERRED, SAP,JDE, ETC. IS ACCEPTABLE)
SUMMARY: The Sr. Cost Accountant will be responsible for developing and reviewing product costs, detailed analysis of manufacturing variances, manage expense spending vs. forecasts and budgets, prepare all financial statments and manage and/or support facility projects. Primary Responsibilities
- Key business partner to Operations management by developing and providing cost accounting information and analysis of financial performance that will drive solid business decisions and provide for on-going process improvements.
- Prepare all financial statements.
- Manage and review product cost information
- Review and understand Purchase Price Variances (PPV), ensure labor and material usage is in line with standard usage.
- Provide updates to costs to reflect vendor price increases.
- Review and update machine and labor rates and overhead calculations and allocations
- Prepares plans ad forecasts for the facility
- Perform analysis of Scrap and provide detailed reporting
- Process Inventory accounts payable
- Ensure Internal Controls are in compliance to all internal and external regulations and policies. Manage to minimize risk and work closely with Management and auditors.
- Partner with IT to ensure accurate and timely data is being processed
- Work hand in hand with the Plant Controller on financial reporting and transactional accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to perform complex financial analyses, project anticipated results and effectively communicate findings, recommendations, etc. to Sr. Management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience and fundamental knowledge of a manufacturing environment is required
- Advanced Excel skills Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.