As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be called to care when you’re needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Home Care, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)
Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV fluids: documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
To qualify for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best – that’s why we attend to each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.