Are you interested in working for a company that makes a difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a company that values its employees and supports professional development? Joining the Prism Specialties Team Provides:
A Day in the Life of a Business Development Manager:
- Teamwork: Experience what it is like to work in a team environment surrounded by people who support and encourage you along the way
- Learning & Development: Develop your skill set within the company by increasing your knowledge and experience
Additional Activities Include:
- Prospects for new customers to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities that lead to sales growth
- Build and maintain relationships with accounts/customers to understand the needs of the customer through research and initiative
- Maintain existing business relationships through ongoing communications
- Plan and attend local conferences, trade shows, and insurance association meetings
What We are Looking for in You:
- Schedule in-person sales visits, presentations, meetings, and outings
- Present our services to local business owners, contractors, and insurance adjusters
- Organize, document, and manage personal sales processes to identify obstacles and track success
- Proficient in using social media in selling process (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Attain membership in local and national professional associations
Prism Specialties specializes in the restoration of electronics, art, textiles, and documents for residential and commercial insurance claims
- Experience in insurance claims or the restoration industry a plus
- Strong writing skills to prepare business correspondence and reports
- Solid presentation skills and comfortable speaking in front of an audience
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task as needed
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment
Compensation: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective "hands-on" restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration Specialties Corporate.
- Business Correspondence
- Claim Processing
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Insurance Management And Aftercare