To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer (Deployable)
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 11 days ago
ECS is seeking a Software Engineer (Deployable) to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS Federal is seeking a software developer to support programs involving the installation, configuration, and integration of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence on deployed platforms. This position requires strong technical skills in areas such as computer networking, enterprise application integration, and software development. The candidate will install, troubleshoot, and "code on the run" to upgrade systems in test trials. Premium pay and Extended Work Week potential for deployed periods.
The candidate should have prior experience in computer applications, languages, technologies, advanced set-up and configurations, troubleshooting, and system design. This position will be performed in a multidisciplinary team environment with tight deadlines; a portion of the candidate requirements include the ability to travel and deploy to support the integration and trials. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, will be enthusiastic about new technology, and will work well in in small teams.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering is preferred)
- 7-12 years of Java, C#, C++, or .NET development experience
- Must be willing to deploy both to CONUS and OCONUS (potential danger/hardship zones) locations for 2-4 weeks at a time, up to 4 times per year
- Current Top Secret clearance
- Ability to design, develop, debug and maintain a diversity of programs written in Java and/or C/C++, using modern software development tools and methodologies; work in a team environment; prioritize tasks; identify and manage risk
- Knowledge of the Windows operating system or UNIX/Linux environments, Mobile Operating Systems (such as Apple iOS or Android) and their associated software development kits (Visual Studio or Eclipse)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Hadoop, Storm, MapReduce, etc)
- Demonstrated technical leadership; sustained excellent performance
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.