As a Network Product Sales expert,engaging clients to ensure they make the best technology decisions to solve their strategic challenges is what you do best. You thrive on fostering a dynamic and well-integrated account relationship structure to ensure customer success. Your expertise in WAN, security and cloud infrastructure solutions is invaluable to our customer network evaluation teams. The depth of knowledge you bring as a Network Sales Expert positions you as a focused Wireline and Network Sales SME.
$125,000 to $225,000 OTE
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with existing customers and drive revenue associated to Wireline Technologies
- Partner with the Account Executive Team and other members of the Technical Solutions Group to develop a complete technology roadmap for every vCom customer
- Develop deep relationships with existing customer IT and Finance Teams
- Drive brand and model awareness with existing customers
- Drive new product concepts to customers with a focus on adoption
- Beat all quarterly and annual sales targets
- Own the related sales cycles from introduction to close
- Review and edit designs and detailed line item configurations and/or bill of materials (BOMs) from various vendors to ensure proposals are complete and accurate
- Function as technical liaison and our ambassador between all key solution providers and our clients to insure successful outcomes
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA/OSS system
- Conduct knowledge transfers with various parts of the organization
- Conduct subject matter trainings for various teams within vCom as needed
What You’ll Bring:
- A proven track record as a strategic business development ninja
- Mastery of the wireline ecosystem
- 3+ years of wireline sales experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise solution sales experience
- Experience selling at the “C” level
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in fast paced, rapidly changing environments.
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency in sales and related technology
The Selection Process
- After submitting a resume, qualified candidates will be invited to complete two separate assessments
- Once the assessments are completed, candidates will participate in a pre-screening phone screen with Human Resources
- A select group of candidates will be interviewed (rounds of interviews may include VP of Technology Solutions Group, VP Sales, members of the team, and others)
Only those candidates authorized for work in the United States will be considered for employment as we are not able to sponsor employment visas.
vCom is a cloud-based software and managed services company focused on helping enterprises simplify and better manage every phase of their IT lifecycle spend. Our growth, innovation, and strong customer relationships are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering amazing outcomes for our customers and team members. vCom has received the prestigious Best Places to Work award in the SF Bay Area for 14 years in a row and was one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019 (Employee's Choice, Small Business List).
vCom Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
- Selling Techniques
- Business Development
- New Product Development
- Information Security
- Solution Selling