To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD 21401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
C/C++ Application Engineer
Kforce Technology • Annapolis, MD
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's Annapolis, Maryland (MD) aerospace and defense client is currently seeking a C/C++ Application Engineer for a six-month contract-to-hire position. The ideal candidate will perform all phases of system engineering and system support for CIS environment. It includes requirement analysis, design, system configuration, development, code / unit test and system integration, test and field installation. Responsibilities Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the software team to extend existing components to implement client requirements
- Participate in Requirement analysis and Design / Code reviews
- Assist with functional testing and documentation
- Assist with documentation for procedures, training and enhancements
- Design new elements or changes in scope of project software
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfer
- Interact with end customer on technical issues
- Meet schedule deadlines and remain within budget
- Follow and enforce engineering guidelines set in system development methodology
- Ability to interact with customers and correctly interpret their needs and requirements
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Diligent Work ethic
- Three or more years of experience working in software development for mission critical systems
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with C, C++
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Oracle or PostgreSQL database
- Experience with Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Debugging, Test, Implementation, and integration
- Experience with documentation
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to work independently or within a team
- Software Systems Integration
- Enjoy problem solving and committed to delivering high-quality software
- Interface with external data sources
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and practices
- Positive attitude and eager to learn and improve
- Cloud Based programming experience
- Knowledge of Erlang, PostgreSQL