Store Number: 360
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for Professional drivers. Pilot Flying J has over 650 retail locations and is the largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America. With over 350 restaurants, we are one of the largest restaurant franchisees in America. We serve our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are customer-service driven and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we've got the opportunity you've been looking for.
About The Job:
Driver Services Champions are responsible for providing our professional driver customers with fast and friendly service at the diesel islands. Other responsibilities include directing fueling and traffic flow, troubleshooting issues at the fuel islands, and assisting with transactions at the islands. We are looking for motivated individuals with a friendly, outgoing personality to "wow" the customer at the diesel island and handle difficult customer situations as they arise.
The perfect candidate will always have their GAME on:
- GREET our professional drivers as they fuel with us,
- ASSIST our professional drivers as they fuel with us,
- MANAGE the throughput at the diesel lanes,
- EXPEDITE the fueling process of approaching the lanes, pulling forward, and moving to a parking space if in the location an extended length of time.
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
- Working knowledge of diesel transactions and professional driver loyalty program
- Interact with professional drivers, and understand the "life of a professional" driver.
- Understand the amenities we provide at their facility.
- Must have a tremendous sense of urgency, and be FRIENDLY!
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible Schedule - 401(k) - Weekly Pay - Flexible spending account - Medical/Dental/Vision - Tuition reimbursement - Adoption Assistance - Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!
Click the APPLY NOW
button, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply!
11471 State Route 613W