Health Advocate is a leading provider of Advocacy and health benefits support. We have grown every year since our Launch in 2001. We continue to grow and provide health support solutions to our clients and members. Health Advocate offers a comprehensive training program and opportunities to grow your career learning multiple aspects of health benefit coverages and services.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field preferred
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service role, ideally related to a healthcare environment is preferred
- Minimum one year experience utilizing general office equipment such as a phone and computer is preferred
- Previous experience compiling data and creating reports is preferred
- Strong communication skills and phone etiquette
- Strong ability to explain complex issues to members in simple, understandable terms
- Highly effective listening skills
- Strong problems solving/issue resolution skills
- Excellent customer service and customer resolution skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
A successful incumbent in the job will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
West is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
Health Advocate, a subsidiary of West Corporation, is the nation’s leading health care advocacy and assistance company, serving more than 9,000 clients and nearly 24 million people across the country. The company offers a range of personalized services to help employees and their families navigate the complex health and insurance systems. The ultimate goal is to help improve employee health care outcomes while simultaneously reducing medical expenditures.
We connect. We deliver. We are West.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and 'Like' West Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other West employees!