To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Braintree, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Associate
Heritage Wholesalers • Braintree, MA
Posted 13 hours ago
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Inside Sales Opportunity
Inside Salesperson will assist our walk-in customers directly, coordinate closely with our outside sales force, drivers and warehouse personnel to meet our customers’ needs in a timely and efficient manner. Provide counter sales, phone assistance, and other help to our customers. Be instrumental in building our business. Here is an opportunity to learn our products and have a career in sales or management in our industry.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Experience assisting customers with purchasing needs, either walk-ins or over the phone.
- Experience and/or interest in developing new sales opportunities through calls to potential new customers.
- Intermediate computer skills to enter sales orders and cash transactions into company software.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- High School degree or GED. College courses are a plus.
- Bilingual English and Spanish a plus.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.