Toole Design Group in Atlanta, GA is looking to hire an experienced and talented full-time Proposal Coordinator. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential? Do you enjoy writing and collaborating with people from across numerous offices to produce effective and content-rich proposals? Do you want to contribute to a dynamic team to support a growing company that is focused on making communities healthier? If so, please consider joining our Atlanta team.
This Proposal Coordinator position earns a competitive salary and great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, a health savings account (HSA), and a flexible spending account (FSA). We practice what we preach and ensure that our employees also have access to transportation by providing them with financial incentives to bike, walk, or use transit for a better quality of life.About Toole Design
Toole Design is the leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firm specializing in multimodal transportation. Since our start in 2003 as a single office in Maryland, we have expanded throughout the United States and Canada. Our talented team of technical and operations staff are committed to delivering quality work that meets the needs of all people, regardless of age, ability, race or gender. We have been named a "best firm to work for" and have one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry. Every project our employees deliver directly and positively affects our communities. We are industry-leading experts, and we work hard to encourage a collaborative and team-oriented environment.A Day in the Life of a Proposal Coordinator
You independently manage the full proposal lifecycle and coordinate proposal assignments with technical staff and teaming partners. You actively contribute to the development of proposal strategies and win themes. You use your writing skills and creativity to produce strong proposals and ensure that they are compliant and meet Toole Design's standards. You perform copyediting and proofreading to ensure products are error-free. You develop marketing collateral and draft narratives about Toole Design's expert staff and portfolio of work. You implement strategic marketing initiatives and support regional business development to maintain client relations and foster good relationships.Work Schedule for a Proposal Coordinator
This full-time position typically works a flexible, hybrid, or fully remote schedule of 40 hours a week. The Atlanta office of Toole Design is conveniently located downtown, within easy walking distance to MARTA and accessible by several bike routes. The office is easily accessed on foot, by bicycle, and via transit.Ready to Join our Atlanta Team?
We understand your time is valuable, so we have a quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for the Proposal Coordinator position, fill out our application by clicking on the link on this page. Please include a portfolio or work samples of your layout design.
At Toole Design, diversity is a necessity, not a nice-to-have. We have a collaborative culture where people of all backgrounds come together to share ideas and build better, more inclusive communities. We encourage those from underrepresented communities - women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, those with disabilities and people at all the intersections in between - to apply. Even if you don't think your current skill set checks every box below, but this role seems to align with your strengths, we want to hear from you.
We're proud that about half of our managers are women and are committed to achieving racial diversity in our leadership as well. Toole Design is a woman-owned business and an equal opportunity employer (EO/AA/VEV/Disabled employer).
For more information about Toole Design, visit our website , follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn , or like us on Facebook .
RequirementsQualifications of a Proposal Coordinator:
You'll be great here if:
- A BA/BS in marketing, communications, graphic design, English, journalism, or similar. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a diploma
- Over 2 years of hands-on experience in proposal preparation/coordination, layout design, writing and copyediting, and working with a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Basic experience with InDesign
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A collaborative approach togenerating strategies and developing creative solutions
- You are driven by curiosity and like to research topics, gather, and synthesize background materials
- Writing comes naturally to you, and you have experience crafting detailed messaging that tells compelling stories and wins contracts
- Coordinating a team of people to produce a winning proposal satisfies your competitive spirit
- You thrive on tight deadlines and can juggle multiple projects at once, while delivering high-quality work on time
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with subject matter experts and external teaming partners
- You are calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Adobe In Design
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Graphic Design