Medical Science Liaison-Cardiovascular
Desired Location: Louisiana or Alabama
Exciting opportunity for an experienced MSL with cardiovascular,
cardio-metabolic or similar specialized therapeutic area
To be a part of a pre-launch new team build
Use your MSL experience to be a part of new team with one of our top clients. As an employee of Amplity health you will be provided a base salary, bonus, auto allowance, generous benefit package, competitive PTO, vacation, holidays and 401K.
We have an immediate need in the Southeast
Territory includes: Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi * does not include Birmingham, AL
Residence near a major airport required, ability to live in any of the locations within the geography.
You will be a part of a field -based team who will function as an extension of the US Medical Affairs Organization. Our MSL's will be responsible for developing and enhancing professional relationships with medical thought leaders involved in various phases of product development. You will provide medical information through scientific exchange in a fair-balanced manner and provide clinical/scientific support for company and the Medical Affairs department. This is a new launch and new team build.
These MSL roles are field-based position and requires professionals with established personal and scientific creditability to interact with thought leaders and centers of excellence. The position may involve travel of more than 75%. Below are key areas of focus for this important role. IF you have experience:
- Identifying Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), and establish and maintain scientific relationships with KOLs; connect KOLs in academic and community centers.
- Developing and executing territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans of action (POAs).
- Collaborating across multiple functions and within a region(s) to maximize territory opportunities
- Acting as primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator Initiated research
- Collaborate with the Medical Affairs and Clinical organization to enhance patient enrollment in company-sponsored clinical trials with site recommendations and maintaining contact with investigators participating in ongoing studies
- Providing clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, and healthcare provider settings in both group and one-on-one situations, scientific and clinical support about Company products to formulary committees or payers in collaboration with Market Access
- Provide scientific support at medical congresses
We are interested in hearing from you immediately. Please note the experience and education required below. We will consider a Nurse or PA with previous MSL or MSL type experience in the field.
- Pharm D, PhD, or MD strongly preferred with 3-5 years clinical or research experience in cardiovascular, cardio-metabolic or similar specialized therapeutic area. A Nurse or PA will be considered with relevant field experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Or Masters Degree in Life Sciences required with
- 7-10 years clinical or research experience in cardiovascular, cardio-metabolic or similar specialized therapeutic area desired
- Prior field experience as a Regional Medical Liaison, or Medical Science Liaison
- Current License if a Nurse, PA, MD, Pharm D (must be in good standing not currently nor has been debarred or excluded from a federal or health program)
- A valid driver's license.
- A current Passport
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with Client's team in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with KOLs.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment to successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency with using iPad and basic applications in Microsoft office suite.
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client's customers within the parameters of the program.
- Ability to perform work-related travel, such as driving within the assigned geography in own automobile or in fleet vehicle (if provided by Amplity Health), or traveling
via plane, when required (including overnight and/or weekend travel if required).
- Territory is expansive and will require significant travel. Candidate residence location will be determined based on client directive.
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend
Please apply at once for immediate consideration. We do not recruit away from our active clients.
A true partner to global healthcare companies, Amplity Health builds transformational solutions by challenging boundaries and the status quo. Amplity Health has the expertise, infrastructure, and insights to help clients overcome any healthcare commercialization hurdle. With wide-ranging capabilities such as patient identification solutions, multichannel messaging, inside sales and service resourcing, field sales, campaign planning and execution, and more, we have what it takes to maximize commercialization efforts and set strategies up for success.
When you join Amplity Health, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with us.
A goal of ours is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated based on an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail