To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, OH 45502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
HR Shared Services Administrator
Konecranes • Springfield, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Installation - Maint - Repair, Manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Springfield, OH, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
HR Shared Services Administrator
The administrator position is responsible for planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, life insurance, travel and accident plan, health spending accounts, 401(k) plan, etc.). The administrator also provides excellent customer service, recommends improvements to existing programs, and holds a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Coordinates daily benefits processing. Handles enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, QDROs, QMCSOs, and compliance testing. Oversees maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee payroll records.
- Gathers employee data and oversees the processing of weekly and monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans. Reviews invoices for reasonableness.
- Works in coordination with manager to perform plan audits. Prepares, collects and organizes data for actuarial assessments.
- Surveys industry trends. Completes benefits surveys and reviews information obtained from the results. Analyzes complex benefits information. Forecasts trends and assists with future benefits designs. Develops specific recommendations for review by management.
- Monitors administrative costs of benefits programs and recommends cost containment strategies, including alternative methods for administration and funding.
- Provides customer service support to internal and external customers. Assists in the development of communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package. Assists in the design and distribution of materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
- Assist in the development and coordination of employee communication materials and methods related to all benefits.
- Administer compensation survey participation, data analysis and trending analysis.
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Participates in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Conducts ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Assists broker with annual request for proposals and renewals. Provides census data.
- Work with online benefit vendor to update all benefit offerings annually and prepare for open enrollment in a timely manner.
- Understand ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, COBRA, FMLA and DOT regulations. Ensure compliance with provisions of plans, Employee Retirement Income Security Act and any other applicable federal and state regulations. Assist in preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies, such as Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, insurance commissioners and other regulatory agencies.
- Assist in preparation of information for year-end benefits plan testing and ensure timely completion.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
2+ years' experience in Benefits and Human Resources
Experience administering employee benefit plans in the health and welfare areas
Experience administering 401(k) retirement programs
Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Medicare, and DOL requirements
Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, SuccessFactors, and ADP EV5 experience preferred
Excellent oral & written communication skills, with competency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Strong analytical skills
Strong interpersonal and organization skills
High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Demonstrated initiative (self-motivated/self-starter)
Detail orientated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
Associate degree in Human Resources or five years of benefit administration experience.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
Job ID: 26306305
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.