To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
20 MGR GENERAL TRANSPORTATION
GardaWorld Cash Services • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for multi-site profitability and quality within established sub-regions. Oversight and management of multiple sites across various states and geographies providing armored transportation and cash vault services, client performance reporting, internal financial reporting, performance and productivity reporting, and management of risk and controls for all lines of business.
- Provides daily leadership, coaching and feedback to direct reports including: Branch Managers , CVS Managers, Analysts, and other staff members within assigned sub-region.
- Leads and supervises multiple secure transportation branches and CVS sites to ensure the accurate, timely and efficient delivery and processing of cash, coin, check, mixed deposit, ATM, coin and change order processing. This individual will be responsible for a number of exempt management and analytical staff who have oversight of potentially hundreds of employees providing cash services at GardaWorld.
- Attains sub-region’s assigned financial results including revenue retention and growth, expense control and operating profit. Also ensure support and feedback is provided to all LOB’s for attainment of entire company’s financial goals.
- Ensures branch and site level compliance with and training on all company policies including state and federal regulations. Ensures compliance with and training on customer specific logistical and processing requirements and meets all customer audit expectations.
- Provides input to Regional VP and SVP on decisions including: salary planning, site and facilities management, hardware performance and replacement, individual and site performance management, hiring and terminations.
- Oversight of scheduling activities to ensure adequate management control while ensuring each unit’s ongoing delivery of services, customer metric reporting, financial achievement, security and risk guidelines, and human resource policies and practices.
- Monitors daily, weekly and monthly quality and productivity standards and holds management team members accountable for meeting or exceeding goals and recognizes success. This includes proactive remediation processes identifying any deficiencies, appropriate corrective actions, and implementation of those corrective actions.
- Provides active participation in management committees that assist in the policy and practice development for the company. These will include, but not be limited to security and risk, finance and performance, audit controls, customer performance and human resources management.
- May represent GardaWorld on internal and external interactions including at customer locations, industry committees and workgroups, social and public relations functions, and other activities as designated.
- Maintains the highest level of integrity, dignity, and standards both internally and externally.
- Travels 75% + throughout the assigned area.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Coaching, mentoring, and supervision of Branch Managers, CVS Managers, and other staff within assigned area.
- Minimum 10-15 years of progressive operational management experience.
- 5-7 years in active oversight of large value and highly secured environments with responsibility for employee safety and security, multiple and geographically diverse locations, as well as maintaining the integrity of monetary and risk transactions throughout the system required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, repetitive process and secure production environment recommended.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or comparable combination of education and work experience required. Master of Business Administration preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Track record of success with customer satisfaction.
- Six Sigma or Lean experience preferred.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.