Join a growing & upcoming organization based out of Manchester, NH! This entry-level position is a great foot in the door into a promising career opportunity. This is a full-time opportunity working 37.5 hours per week.
- Retrieve files, scanning, circulation tracking
- Create and maintain database and inventory of electronic and hardcopy folders and filing
- Provide administrative support with corporate record books
- Create new vault pouches and books
- Redact personal information
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Customer Service focused
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Telephone Consultations
- Field Administration
- Time Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Preparing Spreadsheets