RN Branch Director - Home Health
If you are an experienced Executive Director, Director of Operations, Branch Manager, Director of Nursing / DON, Director of Clinical Services / DOCS or Clinical Supervisor / Manager with Home Care experience, then you need to read on...
Branch Director Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Home Health Care organization. They have a current opening for a Branch Director for their Home Health location in Baltimore, MD. An RN with Medicare Home Health management experience is required. Must also understand the business development and financial side of the industry.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Branch Director Job Requirements
- Home Health management experience as a Registered Nurse.
- BSN or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent understanding of state/federal regulations
- Financial and business development experience.
Branch Director Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations branch including financials.
- Ensure compliance with all state / federal regulations.
- Work with Sales staff to grow census.
Registered Nurse Certified