Regional Director of Operations – Private Duty Home Care
If you are an experienced, Area Director of Operations, Regional Administrator, Regional Director, Director of Operations, Executive Director, Branch Manager, or Administrator with Multi-Site Operations Management experience, then you need to read on...
Regional Director of Operations Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established non-skilled Private Duty Home Health organization. They have a current opening for a Regional Director of Operations based in Indianapolis, IN. Multi-site operations management experience in healthcare is required. Private Duty / Personal Care experience is a plus. Some travel to other locations will be required but out of state travel is expected to be less than one week per month.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus bonuses, incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Regional Director of Operations Job Requirements
- Healthcare operational leadership experience at the multi-site level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, administration, or healthcare.
- Must be able to travel as need – less than one week per month out of state.
Regional Director of Operations Job Responsibilities
- Operational oversight of multiple offices.
- Oversee directly reporting back-office / operations team.
- Improve and implement processes to maximize organizational efficiency that will result in customer satisfaction and growth.
Training And Development