To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Remote, CA 94102
San Francisco, CA 94102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Selling Specialist-Union Square
Movado Group, Inc. • San Francisco, CA
Posted 18 days ago
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Objective: Achieve and/or exceed sales goals while providing exceptional service to Movado customers.
- Achieve personal sales goals as established by the Regional Manager.
- Establish rapport with actual or potential customers to increase repeat business.
- Merchandise product in accordance with MGI guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display.
- Follow MGI directives, policies and procedures.
- Partner with store and Regional Manager to plan and execute events.
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional working environment.
- Weekly turn in of Selling Specialist call report form to Regional Manager.
- 1-3 years of previous retail experience with proven selling skills.
- Availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business
- Max of 1 weekend request off per month.
- Professional dress at all times in accordance with Retailer requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to take direction and feedback
- Collaborative team player
***Position will be positioned in Macys Union Square.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, MVMT®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.