Global Vice President of Client Infrastructure is responsible for leading a diverse team of technology specialists dedicated to delivering service and sustaining best-in-market uptime across all client Infrastructure. This leader will work closely with Global peers and other leaders to ensure client satisfaction, compliance with contractual SLA requirements, and company objectives. This position will support our product offerings, predominantly in shared and dedicated environments including compute, network, managed hosting, and cloud technologies. This role may be located at any global Company facility.
- Drive and Implement the ‘One team’ culture aligned to the overall Global Vision. Develop a scalable growth model and seamlessly integrate the various technical verticals into one global organization.
- Drive Innovation across all facets of the business.
- Actively support the solutions architecture, consulting and client services teams for the existing client base across US & Europe. Provides a positive contribution to the overall solutioning and helps shape transformation and delivery for large and complex engagements.
- Ensure Sound Governance & Compliance.
- Work closely and collaboratively with diverse global and local stakeholders and cross functional teams – Business Leaders, Sales & Marketing teams, Solutions team etc. to deliver services.
- Works with Culture & People Experience (CPE) to identify talent pools to ensure we can attract, develop and retain technology resources
- Ensures the right mix of skills, talent, capability and desire within the teams, provides the right balance of challenge and change.
- Provides accurate financial reporting, including annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting (in conjunction with finance and CPE)
- Drive process optimization, improvements and modernization initiatives where appropriate.
- Contributes to monthly financial and operational reviews with the senior leadership team in region and to the global reviews.
- Lead with a keen eye toward organizational development and leadership bench strength to support Company longer term.
- Drive an open, inclusive, value-based culture that promotes overall employee engagement.
- Deliver best in class levels of operations service and availability across network, compute, storage, backup, and cloud environment
- Establish a continuous improvement and high-quality culture, ensuring adherence to global policies and key global ITIL processes
- Drive accountability and continual service improvements through reviewing support practices and performing trend analysis on key operational metrics, ensuring a high focus on end to end client experience
- Develops methods for motivating and inspiring associates
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- History of technical consulting and operations expertise with large scale clients/enterprises
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Significant experience in the delivery of technical projects/programs including infrastructure architecture and cloud (AWS and Azure)
- Firm practical understanding and previous application of industry best practices for support and process development/adherence
- Outstanding client service skills and excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain superior technical and leadership talent
- Experience with global matrix reporting models
- Demonstrated success leading global support teams in a 24/7 mission critical environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business/information systems management and/or 15+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in managing multiple teams in global environments or 10 years and an MBA
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 591918
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.