Location: Sheetz Stores #00630 - 11627 NOKESVILLE ROAD BRISTOW, VA
Starting Rate of Pay: $18.50
Additional $1.50/hr. for working 10pm-6am
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Shift Needed: Evenings/Overnight
Four day work week with three days off!
Primary purpose of the Supervisor position:
If you are a self-motivated, dependable and efficient employee with the ability to prioritize tasks and delegate effectively, as well as create a positive work culture, then you would be a GREAT fit for our Supervisor position.
Work as part of a team to engage customers with hospitality in all aspects of their experience at a Sheetz Convenience Restaurant. When you are at Sheetz you can do more! You can grow in your skillset engaging in many facets of the store in regards to sales, food preparation & customer service. With our fast-paced restaurant environment, it is essential we have a Supervisor who is outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic.
Sheetz values YOU. We have benefits & growth opportunities abound. We happily offer our employees food & drink discount, tuition reimbursement, employee bonuses and more!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
* Serve as a hospitality ambassador by greeting customers and providing an excellent experience
* Prepare quality food and beverage items in a fast & friendly manner to meet customer expectations while following proper safety procedures
* Train and coach Team Members while providing day-to-day prioritization of work assignments
* Ensure all products are ordered, merchandised, rotated and readily available for customers
* Maintain a neat and clean appearance in the store, kitchen, and dining areas
REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
* The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 20 pounds and the ability to assist another person in lifting 40 pounds.
* Must be 18 years of age or older (VA state law requires Supervisor's to be 21 years of age or older for certain tasks).
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Delegation Skills
- Greet Guests