Solutions driven success.
RXO brings together massive capacity, cutting-edge technology and industry-leading expertise to keep shippers and carriers ahead of the marketplace. At RXO, we’re looking for innovative and collaborative employees who are committed to solving our customers’ challenges. We know we can do big things when we work together – so join us on our mission to disrupt the industry.
As the Director, Operations, you will provide leadership for our brokerage products, act as the functional lead for strategic development within the overall market and enhance and grow new business opportunities with established customers. We’ll count on your skills and years of experience to be a strong advocate of our company values, ensuring an engaged workforce, loyal customers, efficient operations, and a bright future for yourself and RXO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at RXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
- Full health insurance on day one (medical, dental and vision)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) option with company match
- Education assistance
- Company paid holidays
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Direct and manage all types of brokerage services in the branch
- Meet or exceed established business and profit growth targets; remain accountable for product P&L at the branch level
- Establish and ensure operational implementation and compliance with processes and procedures for handling the freight product
- Maintain strategic relationships with appropriate vendors, including pricing and service standards; coordinate with the vendor base to ensure strategic compliance with XPO goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assist Sales in developing new customers in the market and onboarding those customers to operations
- Develop and implement new product and service offerings to meet customer needs in alignment with their goals and objectives
- Direct, develop and train sales and operations teams to ensure individual and branch KPIs are met
What you need to succeed at RXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 7 years of experience in operations for a carrier, freight forwarder/NVO and/or consolidator/Third-Party Logistics (3PL) organization
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Management experience
- Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience developing, managing, leading and communicating effectively
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Operations
- Business Development
- Customer Demand Planning
- Interpersonal Skills