To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4305 Jonesboro Road
Union City, GA 30291
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representatives
Heritage Volkswagen • Union City, GA
Posted 2 months ago
AUTOMOTIVE- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Heritage Volkswagen of South Atlanta is part of a family-owned operation, offering a great working environment. We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and service our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community. We are now looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
What we offer:
- Hourly Pay Plan of $12/hr.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Excellent culture
- A fun, fast-paced environment!
Responsibilities - Customer Service Representative:
- Answer telephone, direct and screen calls, take and relay messages
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail, email and deliveries
- Maintain common areas with required office supplies as appropriate
- Collect payments by cash, check, or charge; make change for cash customers, balance cash drawer
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Respond to internet and sales inquiries with courtesy, accuracy, and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM and effectively utilize lead management tools
- Learn customers’ needs while building trust and rapport
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications and Requirements - Customer Service Representative:
- The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation
- Good basic math skills
- General knowledge of clerical, cashier, and administrative procedures
- Must posses strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer skills required
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.