Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico is seeking Registered Nurses to join our team!
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of our company. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Please click the link to check it out. URL blocked - click to apply
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a company-approved vendor required.
- CRRN and ACLS from a company-approved vendor preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Registered Nurse Certified
Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
Basic Life Support