12 + month contract
$50-$72 an hour
Successful candidate will provide technical expertise and leadership in an engineering. Researches and carries out complex engineering assignments that result in the introduction of new technologies, products, or processes. Contributes to and has responsibility for the completion of significant assignments with broad product, technology, customer, and strategic business impact. Develops and recommends solutions to unique technical challenges.
• Overall 10-15 years of experience doing stress analysis in Aerospace.
• Ability to conduct stress analysis by hand and FEA.
• Experience with ANSYS Mechanical for FEA.
• Experience with a variety of analysis types, including: proof/burst, shock/acceleration, modal, harmonic, random vibration.
• Familiarity with analysis of pneumatic engine components a plus.
• Bachelor degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in engineering or a science technical discipline; Master's degree (MS) preferred.
• Comprehensive, advanced knowledge of product or domain engineering theories (e.g. mechanical, electronic, packaging, etc.), principles, industry practices, concepts, techniques, government regulations, and policies.
• Demonstrated ability to research, develop, and integrate new technologies.
• Ability to communicate and influence varied audiences to gain support or resolve issues.
• Makes effective presentations on complex topics to top management, customers, and/or other key stakeholders.
• Ability to apply and integrate knowledge of other related engineering areas or experts to own area of expertise.
• Proficient with software and specialized data analysis, and engineering design tools.
• Ability to establish and track performance to goals and objectives to complete complex or major projects and provide direction to the team at project milestones.
• Ability to respond to significant inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies, or other internal teams.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply
Physical Education (Pe)