You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Burger Bar Prep Cook
Availability: Morning, Afternoon, Evening (Includes Weekends).
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older
Location: Rochester, NY
Address: 3195 Monroe Avenue
Pay: $15.50 - $16 / hour
Job Posting: 03/24/2023
Job Posting End: 03/28/2023
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our culinary team, your job is to create menu items and ensure guests are presented with a meal they can’t receive elsewhere. In this position, you will use a passion for preparing food to develop the skills and talents needed to succeed in a restaurant setting.
What will I do?
- Work to ensure incredible service is provided to guests by effectively handling a variety of tasks including consistently preparing ingredients to be used by the culinary team as well as creating high quality meals
- Follow proper recipes, knife skills and cooking techniques when prepping ingredients and preparing a variety of menu items to produce a consistent final outcome
- Effectively multitask and balance prep work while ensuring guests meals are prepared in a timely manner with the highest standards of quality maintained
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
- Knife Skills
- Restaurant Operation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gf49tvk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.