We are searching for an experienced Manager of Facilities Management.
The Manager of Facilities Management position is responsible for the maintenance, improvement, and appearance of TCU properties in accordance with the agreement with third party facilities management vendor. The position will act as a liaison between the Retail, Back Office, and CUSO Teams ensuring the third-party facilities management company meets the needs of the organization. The Manager of Facilities Management handles all service requests, the annual budget, facilities repairs, and variance reporting for properties.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for maintaining the communication between TCU and the third-party vendor responsible for facilities management.
- Responsible for the processing, closing, and maintenance of all facility requests with the property management company.
- Manages relationships with third party vendors as they relate to equipment within facilities (banking equipment, fire equipment, and mechanicals).
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget, capital planning, reporting, and financial performance of each property under management.
- Actively maintains and reports monthly variance reports and narrative
- Conducts periodic inspections of TCU properties to ensure compliance with proper upkeep of the property and compliance within leased spaces.
- Responsible for the establishment of Property Management Plan, Standards and Policies.
- Assist in the production of departments reports and strategic planning.
- Responsible for supervision and development of TCU’s Purchasing Department and custodial staff.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
- Ability to read and interpret vendor contracts as they relate to building and facility maintenance
- Ability to negotiate agreements and contracts and make recommendations to Senior Management
- Strong organizational skills with ability to focus on multiple projects
- Customer service focus with ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to lead, coach, and motivate
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (3-5 years)
- Experience reading, negotiating and interpreting vendor contracts
- Experience in Commercial Property Management
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls
Bank Secrecy Act