Social Media AnalystCompensation:
$60000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a client in the healthcare industry seeking a remote Social Media Analyst to join the team. As our client is located in Philadelphia, candidates who are located on the east coast are preferred. This position will manage the company’s national presence in social media marketing and advertising and will be expected to monitor activity across a broad range of social networking sites, cultivate and grow online relationships with key target audiences, and seek new opportunities to integrate social media into the strategic marketing objectives.
*Excellent health benefits package is provided by our client
- Partner with team to provide responsive, clear, and concise direction to engage and build social media audiences.
- Plan and execute social media strategies and reoccurring communications throughout the organization at a National level
- Create and maintain engaging social media posts in a consistent voice, personality and look and feel for the brand across all social media channels as it pertains to brand awareness and online reputation
- Responsible for social media brand management and post scheduling. This includes tracking post analytics
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting to management on social media performance.
- Research ideal target audiences, current social media trends and best practices to implement, maintain and enhance national brand awareness
- Manage social media advertising campaigns, effectively and consistency for enhancing and cultivating engagement.
- Present at Annual Conference and conduct periodic training seminars on various analytical findings and how to improve social media engagement
- Other duties may be assigned
Innovation starts with people.®
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field; or equivalent work related experience
- 3+ years of social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Previous experience managing a Social Media business page with over 10,000 followers, preferably in a corporate setting
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram Lead Generation ads
- Strong ability in marketing analytics and reporting
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Proficient with teleconference and online meeting tools, such GoToMeeting, G Suite, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), basic Photoshop and video editing a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Social Media Analyst
for more information.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Data Analysis
- Digital Media