Qualifications for the position include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of at least 2-5 years’ experience in the field of counseling
- Previous residential, dual diagnosis, and addiction experience preferred
- Required credentials of LMFT or LCSW or PsyD, Ph.D
- Required CA license-we may consider those applicants close to being licensed however we will not be providing supervision for hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
- Working knowledge and understanding of individual client and family dynamics as it relates to addiction/recovery and dual diagnosis.
- Facilitate individual and group therapy sessions as well as demonstrate knowledge of addiction and the principles and techniques of group therapy.
- Complete all documentation including treatment planning, progress notes and discharge summaries, and maintain compliance with the policies and procedures of the facility and state licensing requirements.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of nurses, doctors, and outside treatment professionals.
- Dual Diagnosis
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
- Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
- Progress Note
- Radiation Treatment Planning