To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CRYSTAL CITY, CA 90220
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fs-precision Tech. Co., Llc • CRYSTAL CITY, CA
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our team in our Compton, CA location.
Who We Are:
FS-Precision Tech. Co., LLC - We supply precision Titanium and Zirconium investment castings for demanding Aerospace, Defense, and Chemical applications. With over 35 years of experience, FS Precision Tech castings are guaranteed to keep you running while they get you safely to where you are going. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.fs-precision.com
About the Role:
The Program Manager is responsible for delivery of new programs meeting market condition requirements. New product introduction programs will meet customer and organizational requirements. New product introductions will meet and/or exceed SQDC targets.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Responsible for establishing premium industry communication and responsiveness.
- Responsible to drive exceptional performance (-0- escapes / -0- exceptions).
- Responsible to drive preferred status as a supplier.
- Drive new program optimum delivery and NPI cycle time.
- Responsible for leading new program kick-off meetings.
- Develop and maintain new program schedule (MPP) including modifications and execution strategies.
- Responsible for price analysis for NPI validation phase including labor and material (cost worksheet) in conjunction with Eng. Ops. to deliver to new program budget.
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for sales management.
- Develop, maintain and deliver FS Precision Tech Fortnightly Status Report for all new programs.
- Responsible to lead new program progress meetings with customer and capture meeting minutes, actions and follow ups.
- Work with the customer on program specific issues, schedules, processes, negotiations as it presents throughout the NPI process.
- Daily management of key customer portals when required.
- Daily management of new program suppliers.
- Lead high probability NPO’s manufacturability review meetings.
- Identify CI opportunities with respect to the program, initiate events/projects to improve.
Our Perfect Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business, or a related field
- 5-7 years of related Program Management, Operations and or Supply Chain experience in the Aerospace / Defense industry
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in sales / account management system
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role a plus
- Strong knowledge of business applications
- Experience in project management with ability to effectively lead a team to accomplish critical strategic objectives
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of personnel and internal and external customers
- Experience in new business development, proposal management, design to cost and price to win, and supporting capture management
- Innovative problem solver that can resolve issues
- Knowledge on project and program management methodology and techniques
- Understanding of program execution and how program performance effects business operations
- Ability to accomplish business / program goals without day to day direction / tasking
- Knowledge on budgeting, earned value management, and resource allocation
- In-depth knowledge of aerospace commercial or military contracting and procurement requirements and understanding of financial and labor cost systems and production processes
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Expertise in analysis, critical decision making, and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Competitive salary will commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Please submit your cover letter, and resume
via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!