To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wylander Solutions • Lafayette, LA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wylander Solutions, a recruiting company focused within the disaster restoration industry, is recruiting a restoration branch manager for Guarantee Restoration located in Lafayette, LA. The Branch Manager is responsible for directing, planning and managing overall branch operations, including but not limited to: quality control, quality assurances, project managers, daily operations and customer service. The Branch Manager will take an active role in making sure that the projects are collected with the parameters established during the estimate and approval process. This position is also responsible for assisting in maximizing return on investment, profit and loss, daily operation, planning, development and implementation of compensation and advertising functions.
•Health Benefits after 60 days of employment
- oCompany to contribute 50% to employee premium
- •Matching 401K
- •$80,000-$95,000/ yr
- •Company bonus plan
- •Company Vehicle and cell phone
- •Manage general office profitability, implement procedures, hold key personnel accountable
- •Create, manage and execute plans to increase sales, profitability and customer satisfaction
- •Ability to write accurate estimates and review job profitability
- •Analyze and manage budgets
- •Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing employees, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and developing their skills and abilities
- 5 years within the restoration industry, as well experience managing a branch
- Proven ability to build and motivate and maintain high performing teams
- Knowledge of Xactimate is a plus
- WRT, ASD, Mold certifications, IICRS is a plus
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience
Keywords: restoration, management, construction