CT Power , a division of W.W. Williams
is a full sales, parts and service dealership for Carrier Transicold. Our superior service options and technical support keep our customer's transport refrigeration equipment (reefers) and APUs on the road and operating at peak efficiency. We are looking to hire experienced Truck Technicians
in our Denver
Refrigeration Technician Job Summary:
The Truck Mechanic repairs trucks and other motorized company vehicles. Technicians repair virtually any part on the vehicle or specialize in trucking or refrigeration mechanics. This type of work involves use of special equipment and tools to perform inspections and needed repairs or refurbishments to trucks and trailers. The mechanic will also test and verify that all repairs function properly.
Maintains schedule to aid in timely completion of work installations and service work. Promotes a safe work environment and complies with regulatory requirements and reporting processes. Ability to work with a diverse workforce. The ability to handle a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
Able to create and maintain harmonious working relationships with upper management, technicians and support staff. Personifies a professional work ethic and environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Examines vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunction. Services, repairs, adjusts and test devices with moving parts and equipment to ensure they operate primarily based on the mechanical principal.
- Repairs, relines, replaces and adjusts brakes. Dismantles malfunctioning systems and tests components using mechanical and pneumatic testing equipment.
- Observes and tests system operations using gauges and instruments.
- Adjusts and replaces worn or defective mechanisms and parts and reassembles repaired systems. Follows checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brakes and fuel systems, wheel bearings and other potentially troublesome areas are repaired and replaced as needed.
- Tests and adjusts repaired systems to meet manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Performs routine and schedule maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups.
- Overhauls or replaces carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters and pumps. Repairs and services air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling and electrical systems.
- Repairs or replaces shock absorbers and aligns vehicles front ends.
- Customer focused approach with experience interacting with a diverse customer base.
- Basic experience welding, brazing, and use of oxygen and acetylene torches.
- A clean driving record. Having a CDL or forklift certification is a plus.
If you have the skills and are ready to join a great team in the Denver, CO area, we have an IMMEDIATE opportunity for you.
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.
- Fuel Systems
- Electrical Systems