Scientist I, Manufacturing Sciences
South San Francisco, CA
1 year contract
- Conduct routine operations to manufacture molecular products.
- This may include various process workflow as well as cleaning and clear activities in Production areas, and supporting other Production/Quality activities.
- Adhere to safe laboratory practices and maintain a safe work environment.
- Adhere to the LBI Quality Management System and support its quality objectives.
- Perform responsibilities to support the needs of Operations as assigned by a Manager/Supervisor or designee.
General Responsibilities may include :
- Conduct routine operations to build products by following standard operating procedures for the different workflows including the operation of various laboratory instruments
- Monitor equipment where assigned responsibility and keep records
- Handling of chemical solvents and solutions
- Appropriate handling and disposal of chemical and laboratory waste, including replacing waste bottles, broken glass and sharps containers
Maintaining supplies of disposable labware gloves, tubes, pipettes, etc. at chemical workstations
- General laboratory maintenance, including cleaning of lab benches, balances and other equipment
- Bachelors or higher degree
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply