To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Tech
Apex Systems • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: #928377
Title: Desktop Support Technician
1- 4 years of experience
Location: North East Denver
Key Skills: Basic computer skills, upgrades, re-imagining, troubleshooting. Soft skills and customer service skills are the most important.
If interested, please send resumes directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
This role will primarily support a company-wide Win10 upgrade project. This position also provides IT support for PC and printer hardware, operating systems, software applications, and peripherals. Seeks to understand and address customer needs and expectations through effective communication and collaboration. Works independently and shows initiative in resolving intermediate support issues and requests and escalates complex issues to more senior members of the team to ensure timely resolution. Maintains a neat and organized workspace to prevent loss of items. Ensures that inventory is managed routinely and consistently. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.
Work Experience / Preferred Skills
• Microsoft Windows based desktop hardware
• Experience imaging and break/fix support
• Windows 7/10
• Microsoft Office 2016 including Outlook
• Software Installations
• Printer Deployment on Windows Servers
• Hardware deployment such as desktops, printers, peripherals
• Experience with a ticketing system
• MAC Support
• Mobile device support such as tablets, portable workstations and VDI
Soft Skills must include the following:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to work with a diverse constituency
* Must be able to work independently
• A+, Network+ and ITIL Foundation Certifications Preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178