To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Odessa, TX 79764
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
DXP Enterprises, Inc • Odessa, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer inquires regarding company products and services
- Processing customer phone orders
- Checking availability of stock and shipping dates
- Quoting prices, filling order to customer specifications and processing sales data via computer
- Assisting the outside sales by preparing price quotes and sourcing products
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- 1 year of safety equipment knowledge
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be attentive and able to work independently
- Must have experience performing a majority of the functions
- Prior inside sales/customer service experience
- Data entry skills, organization, multi tasking and customer focus is required
Physical Demand: Able to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion
Working Conditions: Climate controlled office setting
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; Some occasional overtime required. (Physical inventory, etc.)
Education: High School Diploma
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V