MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
My client is 100 person global Biotechnology company who partners with leading food producers to deliver innovative programs to produce safe foods. They are currently hitting an inflection point in their growth and expanding globally with significant expansion in their headquarters in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
With 3 offices globally and just over 100 employees my client is a market leader in safer food solutions. They are looking to expand their sales development team here in their headquarters in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
You will be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and scheduling high quality / viable sales meetings for the new sales and account management team to help them win new business for the company.
- You will us the company database and sales tools to prospect new business opportunities.
- Leverage multi-channel sales tactics (phone, email, LinkedIn, etc) to stay top of mind with high value prospects and accounts
- Respond on a timely basis to inbound leads
- Manage complex and value based qualifying sales calls
- Ask questions to understand prospect needs and purchasing dynamics using a conversation guide and qualifying questions.
- Once qualified schedule appointments with interested prospects and the appropriate sales representative or executive.
- Utilize tools to identify potential leads
- Enter and upload all interactions and learned customer information into Salesforce.com to determine worthiness of continued follow-up
- Go the extra mile to hit your qualified lead quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of sales and note all relevant information in accordance with data protection guidelines.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Sales and Business Development
- Bilingual a Big Plus - (English + Spanish / Polish / German / Dutch / French)
- Experience of working with Salesforce
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record for setting quality appointments for new business
- Fluent in Spanish is ideal
- Experience of working with a CRM system and embedded sales enablement solutions
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospect
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work quickly and make many contacts via the telephone of prospective customers
- Ability to remain cool tempered and to handle prospect rejection
- Technologically astute. Confidence to post relevant social media content
- Alignment with Company core values of Drive, Customer Focus, Innovation, Education, Integrity & Respect
- Location: Lawrenceville GA - in office role daily
- Compensation: $40(k) - $55(k) base salary + $10-15(k) variable compensation
- $55-70(k) OTE
- Opportunity to join a high growth global business with an internal career path
Sales, Business Development, BioTech, SDR, BDR, Sales Development Rep, Lead Development Rep