To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55437
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Manager-Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel
Spire Hotels • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel is seeking an energetic Front Office Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all Front Office Operations to ensure profitability, control costs and quality standards required for total guest satisfaction.
Manage and motivate all front office personnel with the daily supervision to include staffing, training, discipline, scheduling and visually monitoring performance to ensure adherence to all service and productivity standards to provide guest satisfaction.
Check and control room reservations, front office systems, and supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to maximize revenue. Compile and prepare financial reports, including rate and availability calendar.
Communicate with guests and employees both verbally and in writing to answer questions and provide clear direction in advising and instructing staff in the details of work. Organize, conduct and/or attend meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Implement and monitor all corporate/brand marketing programs.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
We are a family and pride ourselves at delivering REMARKABLE service at all times.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Considerable knowledge of computer systems for registration, reservations and back up systems.
- Above average mathematical comprehension to understand and interpret numbers as they apply to operations in hotels.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with guests and employees.
- Thorough organization and supervisory skills proficient in accomplishing the task.
- Ability to develop subordinates to enhance advancement in the hotel and company.
- Ability to analyze complex statistical data and make judgments accordingly.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
Any combination of education and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. College education preferred.
Minimum of two to five years experience as Assistant and/or Director of Front Office Operations.Related Keywords: Front Office Manager