Fire Protection Engineer
Location: Las Colinas, TX
In this role, you will provide technical support to professional staff and direction to design team members. In addition, you will lead the efforts of fire protection engineering consulting services, including fire sprinkler, fire suppression, fire detection and alarm, and mass notification systems design for new and existing facilities office buildings, higher education facilities, federal facilities, hospitals, laboratories, and more.
We are a leading fire protection consulting firm providing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and energy systems design. We have extensive experience in commercial, industrial, residential, government, education, and healthcare building sectors. This is a great opportunity for a licensed FPE to head out the Fire Protection department and build it from the ground up.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assists in the creation and development of system designs for assigned projects, assists Project Managers and Senior Engineering specialists with coordination of the design with other disciplines, attends design coordination meetings with members and client representatives.
- Design fire protection systems including fire alarm sprinklers and special hazard systems.
- Plan and direct engineering activities for your own projects.
- Conduct building and fire code reviews and analyses
- Build out the fire protection department
- Collaborate with the marketing department
- Client management
What You Need for this PositionExperience With Most Of The Following
- Design of fire suppression systems
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Hazardous ventilation requirements and design
- Electrically classified (hazardous) locations
- Spill Control & secondary containment
- Protection for special hazards -eg. foam/water suppression and gas/flame detection
- FM Global Datasheets
- Suppression design basis for flammable and combustible liquid storage
- Combustible dust hazard evaluation
- Chemical processing and associated unit operations
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-end Bonuses
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k w/ Match
So, if you are a Licensed Fire Protection Engineer with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to (Partial Remote) - Fire Protection Engineer
!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to (Partial Remote) - Fire Protection Engineer
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1653372 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
- Alarm Devices
- Health Care
- Notification Systems
- Systems Design