Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have four years of professional experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and dissect large volumes of data
- Ability to quickly turnaround solutions
- Fast learner who is intellectually curious
- Comfortable working in an agile / iterative, fast moving environment
- 4+ years of experience in C#, .NET development, ASP .NET MVC
- Experience in SQL Server (functions and stored procedures)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Competitive base salary up to 160k, plus competitive yearly bonus
- Great company culture with casual Fridays
- Competitive full benefits package including healthcare, mental, and dental benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing
See the next step in your career
Senior .Net Engineer at FinTech Company
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB17847_343176
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across North America to include major markets: Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Orange County, and Toronto.
View the full profile
Jobspring Partners offers their deep expertise in the highest demand tech skill sets, such as UI/UX, Open Source, Mobile, Microsoft Development, Data Science, AI, DevOps/Infrastructure, and Network Security. Our high-touch, highly specialized teams create rich networks and amass deep knowledge of our localized technology markets resulting in a truly consultative approach and exemplary track record of results.
Jobspring is also a proud creator of Tech in Motion and the Timmy Awards; our North American events and awards connect nearly 100,000 tech enthusiasts to meet, learn, and innovate in their communities and beyond.