My Client, a Large financial institution is currently seeking a Digital/Content Writer to collaborate with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content. Must have experience creating/writing content for corporate company policies, training, guides, manuals etc. This is a 12 month project with potential for extension and is available for immediate hire.
This role is NOT a digital focused role. This role is focused on creating, developing, updating content related to internal processes, guidelines, manuals etc. for customer focused roles. Position will make sure grammar, punctuation style and branding are up to company standards before being published.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 48.12 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Gathers and understands business requirements and goals in order to develop content.
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content.
- Ensures content is in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Writes and edits content that meets project goals and end user needs.
- Ensures content complies with corporate brand standards, style guide, legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with project teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs; responds to questions, identifies gaps and communicates suggested improvements regarding content and delivery to project teams, sponsors or requestors.
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, and style guides.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks with competing deadlines, working with more senior staff to ensure productivity standards are maintained; identifies issues/concerns and escalates as appropriate.
- Partners with other writers within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations.
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures.
- Reviews analytics to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have experience creating/writing content for corporate company policies, training, guides, manuals etc.
Click to Apply
skills: Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.