Description: Our client in the Mid Atlantic Region is searching for an Administrative Coordinator to join their team in Sunbury, PA working with the behavioral (mental health and substance use disorders) population. This individual is responsible for the overall development and maintenance of the administrative function of the facility, particularly as it relates to fiscal management, personnel records, client records & files, reports, and statistical data required by the Program Director, Regional Director, Corporate Office and funding agencies.
Responsibility include, but are not limited to monitoring census, ensuring funding, the maintenance and safe keeping of client files, recording and safeguarding client monies and valuables, preparation of reports, reporting all changes in client population to the proper persons or offices, keeping records, and working with managed care agencies, funding sources, criminal justice agencies, social services agencies etc. duties may also include maintaining personnel records on program employees, working closely with the director to ensure timely evaluations, reports, clearances, etc. duties may also include compiling and preparing data and information for proposals and assisting in the writing of proposals, supervising clerical staff in the timely completion of the daily tasks dn the management of information systems in the facility.
Work is performed with considerable independence in accordance with established regulations, policies and procedures in a coordinated effort with the Program Director, and/or Clinical/Program Supervisor. This individual is responsible to the Program Director for overall program effectiveness and the achievement of program objectives in compliance with licensing and credentialing standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate, daily update of client census, database and population funding reports.
- Oversee and manage all client billing in accurate and timely manner to ensure payment.
- Through consultation with the Program Director, maintain all fiscal aspects of the program.
- Serve as utilization review coordinator in conjunction with the Clinical or Program Supervisor.
- In conjunction with the Program Director, develop and implement reporting systems to document quality improvement in measurable standards.
- Determine administrative policies in conjunction with the Program director requiring high lever of independence and decision making ability.
- Ensure the maintenance of client files in accordance with all regulation in a confidential organized manner.
- Record, deposit and secure all client monies, as per fiscal policy and under the direct supervision of the Program Director.
- Ensure the accurate preparation and timely submission of reports as required by the Program Director, Regional Directors, Corporate Office and funding sources.
- Ensure accurate reporting of client changes to funding agencies, managed care organizations, criminal justice agencies.
- Develop, where applicable, and maintain contact with appropriate community resources to facilitate client care.
- Develop and implement communication and reporting systems to facilitate through communication with the Corporate Office, funding agencies and community resources.
- Train and supervise clerical staff.
- Maintain system to inform Director/supervisor of staff evaluation, reviews, etc.
- Maintain employee records in a safe, organized and confidential manner.
- Prepare and/or approve all facility correspondence.
- Ensure the accurate, organized systems to record receipt and disburse facility and client funds and valuables.
- Supervise and/or scribe, prepare and distribute facility meeting minutes and other applicable minutes.
- Ensure adequate office supplies, information materials brochures, etc.
- Design and complete special project(s) as assigned by the Program Director or his/her appointed designee
Education/Training: Bachelor's degree or equivalent credits towards a Bachelor's degree. Strong oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in Math English Computer Programs, particularly Microsoft Word & Excel.
Experience: Three (3) years of clerical experience in an office environment.